- 2 cup graham crackers, ground fine
- 2 oz chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 beaten egg
Mix thoroughly and spread into a brownie pan.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk, just to spread
Mix thoroughly and press onto layer one.
- 3 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
Melt these together. Spread on layer two. Refrigerate about one hour. Cut into pieces. Put back into refrigerator to finish cooling. If you leave it in too long before cutting, the topping cracks rather than cutting neatly. If you try to cut before it's partially cooled, it flows right back together and you have to do it over again once it has partially cooled.