Order of Paragons
Charge & Code
The Paragon´s Charge
- Follow the Paladin´s Code.
- Paragons work to protect the peaceful nation of Hurva from danger, both from without as well as within.
- Such dangers include foreign agents (e.g. the Harati and pirates); evil societies (followers of Athelstan and Othniel, et.al.); the lesser peoples (orcs, elves, giants, goblins, etc.); as well as the Fiends and other terrible beasts.
- Members must place the good of the order over personal achievement.
- A Paragon who behaves in a harmful manner or violates the ideals of the order will have his support removed and possibly be imprisoned or slain.
- Cheerfully follow orders, with courage and enterprise.
- Do not aid the ignoble, the ill-mannered, cross and crude.
- Honor, Bravery, Glory, Good Faith, Unselfishness, Courtesy, Pride in Self and in Others.
The Paladin´s Code
- Defend any responsibility, even unto death;
- A Paladin´s word is his law;
- Show Courage in all things;
- Show Honor to those above one´s station;
- Earn Respect from those below one´s station;
- Leadership is the responsibility of the high-born and the fit;
- Battle is the test of worth;
- Be courteous to all women;
- Bring death to those who raise their weapons against a Paladin, or those entrusted to a Paladin´s protection;
- Choose death before dishonor